This page is your ultimate guide towards optimizing library resources and facilities. Access to online booking or reservation for library space, make appointment with our team to learn about new resources and tools and get the latest information about events held at the library.
Reserve a Space
Use our online tool to book study rooms in the library.
|Opening Hours |
Friday, Apr 19
|Perpustakaan Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra||8:30am – 11pm|
|Access Service, Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra Library||–|
|City Campus||8:30am – 11pm|
|Administration Office, PTSFP||8:30am – 5pm|
Book a Research Appointment
Meet one on one with one of our expert librarians and get help with your research.
Policies and Guidelines
- Use UniMAP email address domain to reserve or book library learning spaces
- Learning spaces are referred to dedicated rooms including individual carrels, discussion rooms, smart learning rooms, collaborative learning rooms and smart discussion rooms.
- Other facilities that are available for reservations including meeting rooms, auditoriums, galleries and dining halls.
- Each rooms and facilities is designed to fulfill users' needs.
- Please have your reservation confirmation handy
- If a room is not reserved it's available on a first come/first served basis
- Minimum and maximum occupancy for each rooms is listed on the reservation form
- Please be courteous and respect others' reservations
- Rooms are equipped with various equipment
- Users are not allowed to bring in drinks and food into learning spaces at level 1 and level 2